House of Culture mun. Comrat
House of Culture mun. Comrat
The Governor (Bashkan) of АТU Gagauzia - Irina VLAH.
President of the Republic of Tatarstan of the Russian Federation - Rustam MINNIKHANOV.
Chairman of the People's Assembly of Gagauzia - Vladimir KISSA.
Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to the Republic of Moldova - Angela GANNINGER.
Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Romania to the Re-public of Moldova – Daniel IONITA.
First Counselor, Charge d'affaires of the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey to the Republic of Moldova - Ali Erdoğan ODABAŞ.
1. «Increased opportunities in attraction of investments» - Vadim CEBAN, First Deputy President of the Executive Committee of АТU Gagauzia;
2. Yury FEDOROV, member of the Federation Council Committee on Economic Policy of the Russian Federation;
3. «FEZ Ceadir-Lunga: new investment directions» - Dmitrii CROITOR, Advisor to the Governor (Bashkan) for Foreign Economic Relations;
4. « Success story of investments in the production of automotive components in the ATU Gagauzia» - Angela PILIUGHIN, Director of Fujikura Automotive MLD;
5. «The choice of the region. Why to invest in ATU Gagauzia?» - Sergiu CAPATINA, Industrial Park Centre Administrator;
6. «Business view on the development of the investment climate of the Republic of Moldova» - Mariana RUFA, Executive Director of European Business Association of Moldova.
Special guest: Insaf GALIEV, First Deputy Head of the Investment Development Agency of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Moderator: Ion LUPAN, Head of the Secretariat of the Economic Council to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova.
1. «Moldova IT-Park. Achievements and Perspectives» - Valentina STADNIK, Manager for Strategic Programs and Partnerships of "Moldova IT Park";
2. «Training of qualified personnel for the region: successful partnership of ATU Gagauzia and the Technical University of Moldova» – Viorel BOSTAN, Rector of the Technical University of Moldova;
3. «Tax preferences for IT Parks: taxation of a new generation» – Franz-Anton PLITT, Innovation Seven SRL Administrator;
4. «ICT & BPO: regional policies in the field of stimulating investment in IT technology» – Veaceslav SUTCHEVICI, Component Manager "Investment promotion" by GIZ Moldova;
5. «E-Gagauzia: introduction of blockchain technologies and a new approach to attracting investment» - Lee Gibson GRANT, Digital&Distributed Technology Moldova Association Blockchain;
6. «Organization of exchange trade on electronic platforms of commodity exchange» - Vladimir KOZLOVSKY, Counselor of the Representative Office of OJSC “Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange”;
7. «Private sector support» - Serghei MILCAN, Director of “Industrial Invest Ltd.”, Chairman of the Association of Gagauzia Businessmen "Next".
Special guest: Anton GRACHEV, Director of Technopark in the field of high technologies "IT Park", Republic of Tatarstan.
Moderator: – Valentina STADNIK, Manager for Strategic Programs and Partnerships of "Moldova IT Park".
1. «Augusto - breaking stereotypes» - Veaceslav Dudush;
2. «MeatPromCom - from idea to action» - Ilia Stoyanov;
3. «Development of poultry farming in ATU Gagauzia» - Fedor Gaidarji;
4. «Automatic solid fuel boilers - the country's energy-independence» - Victor Manastirli;
5. «Assessment of changes in the business environment - an ex-ample of the Republic of Belarus» - Natalia Garbuz, PPD Net-work Consortium, Minsk;
6. «Importance of logistics for the attractiveness a business loca-tion» - Albin Budinsky, DB Schenker, Romania;
7. «The opportunities in shoe production and expectations to-wards Gagauzia» - Munir Gökmen, Blue Stone AS, Turkey.
Moderator: Vadim CEBAN, First Deputy President of the Executive Com-mittee of АТU Gagauzia.
To participate in the investment forum - you need to register on the site